Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.